Institute of Engineering Singapore (IES) and Institute of Engineering Malaysia (IEM) had a collaboration with Halfen Moment on a full-day seminar this September 2019 at Furama Riverfront, Singapore and Armada Hotel, Malaysia respectively.
The seminar was lead by speaker from Halfen Moment Singapore, Gary Connah and Stefan Lammert from Halfen International GmbH.
(Left) Gary Connah, Stefan Lammert
The title of the seminar is EN1992-4:2018 Eurocode 2 – Design of Fastenings For Use In Concrete, which covers the following topic:
• Common design principles and development of EN1992-4
• Detailed anchoring principles of cast in channel
• Health issues relating to anchoring in concrete
• Case studies and innovative installation methods for cast in channel
The full-day course was packed with information and activities knowledge which can be applied by:
• The structural design community, particularly those with a focus on concrete;
• Relevant trade bodies and member associations;
• Structural/civil engineering consultancy services, to understand the most rounded view on the impact of the EN1992-4:2018 Eurocode 2 standard.
One of the participants answering open-book quiz during the seminar
Certificates of Appreciation was presented to representatives from (left) Halfen Gmbh, Halfen Moment Malaysia & Halfen Moment Singapore.
Representative from Halfen Moment during IEM Seminar 2019
Interested to a similar talk session with us? Feel free to reach out to us and discuss your project needs with a Halfen Moment Representative. In the mean time, please visit our Anchoring In Concrete product page for further info.
Stay tune for more IES & IEM collaboration events in 2020 and we look forward to meet you in our next event!