Moment® Corrugated Duct
Moment® Corrugated Duct is used as a duct former for a variety of precast and cast-in-situ concrete work. The semi-rigid hot dipped galvanized metal duct is strong and durable for casting into concrete and is easily tied into position adjacent to reinforcing steel. It is available from 40mm to 120mm (OD measurements) and also customizable according to the length and diameter needed.
Corrugated Duct can be used for service penetrations, post tensioning ducts and precast connections.
The key benefits and features for Corrugated Ducts are as per below:
• Wide range of diameter available (ID 40mm to ID 120mm)
• Quantity as per the site requirement can be manufactured
• Easy benchmarking and thus production schedule
• Customer friendly – Bendable and can be cut as per customer requirement
• Ease of placement at site: Durable and tough
• Corrosion protection with hot dip zinc coating
Shapes of Moment® Corrugated Ducts are available in Circular, Rectangular and Oval.
Tested To Meet Stringent Standards.
Let Us Drop You A Call For Consultation. For Free.
Download Brochure For More Information
Related Products You May Be Interested