Precast Wall Connection Supplier
The Moment® Wire Loop Boxes are available in 3 versions, Single, Double and Multi Version including single, double and multi wire rope loops respectively to ensure strength into the connection.
The Wire Loop Box will need to fixed to the formwork and the flexible folded wires will need to be pulled out to make a connection when ready on site. The load will be transferred from one concrete panel to the other panel via wire rope loop. High strength (1770 MPa) Galvanized Steel Wire Rope with 6 mm ɸ will need to be crimped by using compression sleeves / Ferrule to form a loop at one end & to transfer a load axially through other end. The load is transferred from one concrete panel to the other panel via wire rope loop.
The key benefits and features for wire loop box are as per below:
• High Strength Galvanized Wire Loop
• Pre-punched nail holes for easy fixing to formwork
• Galvanized steel casing ensuring stability during fixing and concreting
• For construction junction between precast segments
• The loops pop-up automatically ensuring time saving; no rebending is required
• 1770 Mpa wire rope, zinc plated
• Color coded plastic clips
• Ideal for butt junction between wall to wall and wall to column
• Product dimension ideal for logistics and storage
Moment® Wire Loop box being fixed to the formwork in order to make a connection
Moment® Single and Double Wire Loop Box
Moment® Multi Wire Loop Box
The multi loop box is intended for precast wall to wall connections. Compared to traditional loop boxes, its longer profile requires only minimal time to secure and align to formwork for a wall section. Its specifications such as overall length and number of wire ropes are customizable.